Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Opinion on Blogs vs Term Papers

Well me personally i would rather do a blog any day rather than having to do a term paper. Blogs are more interesting to write. It is fun to be able to interact with other people on blogs, because you can comment and receive feedback. I mean who wants to sit up all day writing a term paper that would take hours, rather than writing a blog that would take less than an hour. When writing a term paper it involves thinking logically, you have to focus on the key points , and inform the reader. I would consider writing a term paper very challenging for me because i'm not the best writer, and to be honest Idont really like writing term papers. I find it difficult and boring to research  information on a topic that you know little about, and then having to write a 20 page paper on it.! Now to some people writing a term paper may be considered easy, because there are some that prefer to inform and write, but I would rather keep it short and simple. Maybe one day i will grow to love writing, and everything that comes with it, as of now i would choose blogs over term papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment